Great Decisions Digital Edition Release
Due to social distancing policies required to slow the spread of COVID-19, the Foreign Policy Association has made the digital edition of the Great Decisions television series available for participants to stream in their homes. Links to individual streaming episodes can be found at right (or below on smaller screens).
Or click this link to take advantage of YouTube to view all episodes.
Note – streaming may work best on a personal computer.
Senior Scholars’ curriculum committee selects and schedules speakers, using member input and the Foreign Policy Association’s Great Decision book to identify topics.
The mission of the Foreign Policy Association today, as it has been throughout its 100-year history, is to serve as a catalyst for developing awareness, understanding, and informed opinion on U.S. foreign policy and global issues. Through its balanced, nonpartisan programs and publications, the FPA encourages citizens to participate in the foreign policy process.
- Climate Change and the Global Order by Ronald Bee
- India and Pakistan by Barbara Crossette
- Red Sea Security by David Shinn
- Modern Slavery and Human Trafficking by Ronald Weitzer
- U.S. Relations with the Northern Triangle by Michael Shifter and Bruno Binetti
- China’s Road into Latin America by Margaret Myers
- The Philippines and the U.S. by Julio Amador and Deryk Matthew N. Baladjay
- Artificial Intelligence and Data by Susan Ariel Aaronson
Great Decisions 2020 E-Book now available at